All sources come from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1301202 .
Check http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?4011-RELEASE-ALPHA-Discussion-CyanogenMod-team-Touchpad-port for all downloads & more information
THIS IS ALPHA, IT CAN BE UNSTABLE!!!
Many thanks to the members of the cyanogenmod-team to create this!
You’ll need 4 things:
- novacom drivers installed
(download them from the
- place the 2 zip files on your touchpad, \cminstall\ (create the folder)
- shut down your touchpad
- boot it while holding the volume-up button, a usb icon will appear
- mount it to your computer
- grab the cmd, browse to the place where you’ve downloaded the acmeinstaller file, and type “C:\Program Files\Palm, Inc\novacom” boot mem:// < ACMEInstaller
- watch the installer do its work =)
on my 32gb version it took like… 15 minutes or so to install =)
Some bugs on my touchpad: (hey, that’s why it’s called an ALPHA release :p )
- doesn’t always resume from standby
google apps are missing marketplace is missing not able to sync with google
to install all the google stuff, check my post here