Once I forgot to re-enable my security settings on my wireless network.
This caused my neighbors dropping their bytes on my wireless. 👿
So I just made fun with them (that’s yet another story 😈 ), and afterwards I added a virtual wireless interface to my access point (an easy thing in dd-wrt) to make sure they got the point.
So the other day, my mobile phone was acting weird on my wifi-connection.
Sudden drops, slow, …
When I was “experimenting” with some settings, I noticed the 2nd ssid broadcasting…
You’ll probably see it coming already.
I removed the 2nd ssid, et voila! 😎
My phone was back on track and connecting as it should be. “Jej”